Our client provides intelligent products and services to maximize the benefits of a connected security solution. Highly effective security, safety and communications solutions. Their intelligent products and services include: Video Systems, Fire Detection and Evacuation Systems, Public Address and Conference Systems, Professional Audio Systems, Access Control Systems, Intrusion Detection Systems and Security Management Systems.
The mechanical department of the Video business unit in Eindhoven delivers an active contribution to the development of market leading video security products.
As a Mechanical Architect, you are responsible for the mechanical product architecture for security video cameras. You will work on translating product requirements into mechanical concepts in a multidisciplinary and cross-site team. You are responsible for the design from concept to mass production. You will be member of an international quality driven team.
- Analyse customer requirements and ensure that they are implemented in the concept;
- Break down of system level requirements into lower level/subsystem requirements;
- Engineering concept designs;
- Excellent working knowledge of (opto)mechanical engineering and design principles
- Safeguarding functionality, performance, quality, reliability and manufacturability of products;
- You have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Design;
- You have relevant experience (approx. 10 years) in development and industrialization of complex products and have coordinated several (sub-)projects;
- You are able to balance business needs with quality requirements;
- You are familiar with state-of-the-art development techniques and CAD (preferably Pro-E);
- You are able to proof the design by means of calculations/ simulations;
- You have experience in common manufacturing processes such as: sheet metal, plastic injection molding, machining, die casting, etc.
- Knowledge of electronics or optics is a plus;
- You are highly motivated, quality driven and a team player;
- You are an excellent coordinator and have good communication and coaching skills in international cross-site teams;
- You are prepared to occasionally travel;
- Good knowledge of English (verbal and written).
Are you interested or if you like to receive more information please contact Marten Kuik via 06-20759591, or via email@example.com