Do you want to see beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas?
Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life across the globe.
The R&D department of Video Systems is responsible for the development of high-end digital IP cameras for security applications. This includes electronics, mechanics, optics, software and algorithms.
- You will become involved in the creation of electronic designs for the best-in-class IP cameras, using the latest technology trends.
- You will be a part of the team and benefit from on-the-job learning experiences.
- You will become involved in the full development process from concept to validation, and release for mass production.
- You will work in close co-operation with mechanical, optical, firmware and production specialists, in a multidisciplinary and cross-site product development team.
- You will be a member of an international, quality driven team.
- You have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Electronics or Mechatronics engineering.
- You have at least 5 years relevant experience in electronics design in a product development environment where you have gained knowledge of high speed electronics design and embedded systems.
- You have knowledge of board design, high-speed interface topologies, signal- and power integrity, timing constraints and simulation tools.
- You are able to balance business needs with quality requirements.
- You have knowledge on design for reliability.
- You are a result driven team player with a pro-active attitude.
- Proficient in written and spoken English is a must.
A challenging position with development potential within a growing dynamic organization. Excellent conditions of employment and opportunities for training and development suitable with client’s focal point of quality.
Marcel van Gogh (available at email@example.com or 06 21 39 89 58) or Marten Kuik ( available at firstname.lastname@example.org or 06 20 75 95 91).