Our Client is an international operating advice and engineering company. Together with over more than 4.000 colleagues from 20 countries you will make a contribution to large and small, simple and multidisciplinary projects.
Their main clients are the major operators in the oil and gas sector, chemicals, food and pharmaceutical industry this will give you strong reference points for your personal growth. The projects are both interesting and challenging, ranging from design or maintenance activities to cutting edge projects. You are at the beginning of your career. Perhaps you have worked as an engineer for a year. You certainly have a feel for the field. You are accurate, which shows in your written reports. Furthermore, you can spot commercial opportunities and easily connect with clients.
You like working in a team, take initiative and know how to convince others of your ideas – assisted by your sense of humor! You are fluent in both written and spoken English and Dutch.
You will work for our Food and Pharma department, which is involved with acquisition, preparation, feasibility, engineering and execution of projects in the food and (bio) pharmaceuticals sector and occasionally in the chemical and high-tech industry. You combine the specific knowledge of our multinational clients with your pragmatic solution oriented attitude to state-of-the art piping and process equipment installations.
As a mechanical and piping engineer, you are part of the project management organization and you participate in the multi-disciplinary project teams in close cooperation with the client and colleagues from other disciplines and other Tebodin offices around the globe according to the agreed scope, quality, planning and budget. Within this role your main focus is on defining equipment specifications, equipment layouts, piping routings and specifications, scope of work packages for tendering, technical bid evaluations and engineering support during construction. Having experience with smart engineering tools like Comos, Plant 3D, PDMS, etc. is an advantage.
- You have the quality to transfer the needs of a client into the right engineering steps and work packages. Take the right steps at the right moment during the engineering phases, from conceptual design to basis, from basic- to detail engineering.
- You know how to organize your own work and the work of others. Furthermore, you are loyal, flexible and can easily communicate with people from different levels, from stakeholders to operators.
- You are customer-oriented and always aim to achieve the best result for your client.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferable Master’s degree) in Mechanical engineering or Industrial Engineering, and affinity with the food, pharma and chemical industry.
- Preferable at least two to three years of relevant work experience as a mechanical engineer or piping engineer within the engineering industry.
- Knowledge of GMP, EHEDG, food safety rules and regulations is an advantage.
- Experience with 3D and other smart engineering tools is preferred.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
Marcel van Gogh (firstname.lastname@example.org) or dial 06 21398958 for more information.