Do you want to see beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas?
Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life across the globe.
The R&D department of Video Systems is responsible for the development of high-end digital IP cameras for security applications. This includes electronics, mechanics, optics, software and algorithms.
- You will become involved in the creation of electronic designs for the best-in-class IP cameras of Bosch, using the latest technology trends. You will be a part of the team and benefit from on-the-job learning experiences.
- You will be generating complex HDI PCB layout designs in close cooperation with electrical design engineers.
- Additionally you will be involved in PCBA manufacturing aspects, PCB technology- and layer stack-up definitions.
- You will closely work together with component assembly experts and bare PCB manufacturers
- You will be a member of an international, quality driven team.
You have an intermediate vocational or Bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineering with experience in creating PCB layout designs.
You have expertise or interest in the following subjects :
- PCB technology definition and release for mass production for Bosch products.
- Power- and signal integrity simulations.
- Board layout design rule definition and maintenance
- IPC standards.
You are eager to widen your existing PCB layout design expertise in an internationally oriented job with a large network of contacts.
You are a results-driven team player with a pro-active attitude and you are eager to learn.
Proficiency in written and spoken English is a must.
A challenging position with development potential within a growing dynamic organization. Excellent conditions of
employment and opportunities for training and development suitable with clients focal point of quality.
Marcel van Gogh (available at email@example.com or 06 21 39 89 58)