Our client is market leader in the development and mass production of push belts for continuously variable transmission.
The competence center in Tilburg is supported by the second production site in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and assembly plant in San Luis Potosi, Mexico.
For the Element Manufacturing Engineering department we are looking for a Data Analytics Engineer, which is a new and unique job for our client.
As a Data Analytics Engineer you contribute in a team responsible for the development for a big data analysis environment and connected processes.
The improvement initiatives are currently focused in the Tilburg plant and later rolled out to the production plant in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam).
This means the team also has a lead engineering responsibility, which asks you to frequently align data engineering topics with your counterpart in Ho Chi Minh City Plant.
You also work closely together with the production engineering department to organize data complex manual and automated analytics with the main focus on decreasing costs, increasing productivity and quality.
- Applying data analysis, modelling and simulation to constantly improve the manufacturing processes and replace repetitive experiments by automation.
- Making sense of large amounts of data from various sources, finding signal patterns invisible for your R&D colleagues.
- Perform complex queries, run models, link analyses and insights to business/project results and prepare report.
- Create advanced analytical applications by developing statistical models to be used by others.
- Machine learning/Predictive modelling.
- A MSc in Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Econometrics, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research or similar with 2 years of experience or a PhD in one of these disciplines.
- Advanced skills and knowledge in Statistics, Analytic databases (SSAS, SPSS), Business Intelligence, Machine learning, and coding (e.g. SQL/Python/R).
- Broad knowledge of business intelligence and Techniques. Transferring (structured and unstructured) data to information by programming (e.g. SSIS), applying Database Normalization and reporting.
- Ability to work independently as a data scientist in a dynamic environment – define and translate business problem into a data/modelling opportunity.
- Affinity with mass production environment and connected processes (Industry 4.0, IoT, Data mining).
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) & Strong communicator.
We offer you a suitable contract with benefits and a client with a communication style which is considered to be open, honest and direct.
Heb je interesse, vragen of wil je meer informatie? Neem dan contact op met Marcel van Gogh ( 06 21 39 89 58) of per mail: email@example.com